SUPPORT CITIZENS’ VOICE – NO ACTION GIVES ARLINGTON COUNTY A GREEN LIGHT!
- Write a letter to the Arlington County Board – Tell the Board your concerns with the project. Even if it is just a paragraph or brief note, let your voice be heard. Ask them to suspend this project, listen to citizens, and restore “Arlington Way ”. Please email your letter as follows:
§ TO: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
§ CC: email@example.com (our general email)
§ For sample letters, help and templates: click here.
- Write a note or letter to State Rep. David Englin – email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Put a sign in your front yard– Show your support! Neighbors have developed yard signs. Please contact email@example.com for a sign.
- Contact the media– if you know anyone in the media, please contact them, share your concerns, and share this website!
- Post a comment on our blog– Make your voice heard! Share your county letters, thoughts and support for the basic citizen’s democracy.
- Follow us on Twitter:
- Tell your friends– contact your neighbors and ask them to take action, volunteer, talk to their friends and spread the word.
- Express Support – We are continuing to collect signatures of support for citizens and neighbors. Please take a moment to fil out the form below: